½ÃÇèÈıâ/Çհݼö±â

°Ô½ÃÆÇ ¹è³Ê _ ù±¸¸Å À̺¥Æ® °Ô½ÃÆÇ ¹è³Ê_ÇÕ°ÝÁö¿øÆÐÅ°Áö

¸ñ·Ï

PASS
ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ : ±è*ÁÖ|Á¶È¸¼ö : 43,054 |µî·ÏÀÏ : 2020-07-14
*±³Àç ¹è¼Û °ü·Ã ¹®ÀÇ´Â 1:1 °Ô½ÃÆÇÀ¸·Î ¹®ÀÇÇØÁֽñ⠹ٶø´Ï´Ù.
*¿å¼³/ºñ¹æ/±Ù°Å ¾ø´Â ÇãÀ§»ç½ÇÀ» À¯Æ÷ÇÒ °æ¿ì »çÀü°íÁö ¾øÀÌ »èÁ¦µÉ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.
½ÃÇèÈıâ/Çհݼö±â
°øºÎ±â°£2 weeksÀÏÀÏÇнÀ½Ã°£2 hrs
½ÃÇèÀÀ½ÃÀÏÀÚ(ÀÀ½ÃȽ¼ö)1Á÷¾÷student
Q. ¹«¿ª¿µ¾î ½ÃÇèÀ» ÁغñÇÏ°Ô µÈ ÀÌÀ¯´Â ¹«¾ùÀΰ¡¿ä?
As an english majoring undergraduate, who is highly interested in studying english language itself and active communication through it, I have been searching for a job in which I can perform my english skill. One of the institutions I am thinking of as my future workplace is KITA - Korea International Trade Association, which turned out to give the applicants some advantage point when they have the Trade English certificate. Thus, I wanted to obtain given certificate.
Q. ¹«·á·Î Á¦°ø¹ÞÀ¸½Å ÇýÅà Áß¿¡, ¾î¶² °ÍÀÌ °¡Àå ÇнÀ¿¡ µµ¿òÀÌ µÇ¾ú³ª¿ä? ±×¸®°í ¾î¶»°Ô È°¿ëÇϼ̴ÂÁö, È°¿ë¹ýÀ» ¾Ë·ÁÁÖ¼¼¿ä. (Final Check, Çٽɿë¾îÁý µî)
All the way through grasping the whole contents and reviewing them, I found the key-word book was the most useful studying material. It is very much likely to forget the terms one learns on the video lectures unless they review them right away as soon as the class finishes. The thing is, however, it is not easy for the course takes to check again what they learnt that quickly and efficiently. The key-word book did help with that though.
Q. ÇØÄ¿½º ¹«¿ª¿µ¾î Áø¹Î±Ô ±³¼ö´ÔÀ» ÃßõÇÑ´Ù¸é, ±× ÀÌÀ¯´Â ¹«¾ùÀΰ¡¿ä?
With his impressive soft and calm tone, Professor Jin provided great lectures which were very much easy for the learners who are in their basic stage. There were some concepts or term definition in the textbook, that were quite challenging for the course takers, but thanks to Prof. Jin, I could effortlessly grasp the overall implication of them. To be honest, I would like to say that taking several simulation tests were the most helpful activity to get a good result. At the same time, however, if it had not been for Prof. Jin, I might not have been able to be that comfortable in the test-taking practice session.
Q. º»Àθ¸ÀÇ ¹«¿ª¿µ¾î ÇнÀ¹æ¹ýÀÌ ÀÖ´Ù¸é ÀÚ¼¼ÇÏ°Ô Àû¾îÁÖ¼¼¿ä! ȸ¿ø´ÔÀÇ ³ëÇÏ¿ì°¡ ¿ÜȯÀü¹®¿ªÀ» ÁغñÇÏ´Â ¼ö°­»ýµé¿¡°Ô Å« µµ¿òÀÌ µÉ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.
I am very much aware that it would be extremely helpful for those who prepare for exams like this Trade English certificate if the passers share their know-how to get a good result. I myself practically prepared for the exam only for two weeks, mainly focusing on being familiar with the past exams - I simulated the exam taking for three times.

¸ñ·Ï